Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tis the season!!

Thanks mom for the Christmas gift!!! I love it!!!!







Hello all. Well tis the season to bake cookies, go to school plays, eat lots of candy canes, shop, and WRAP!! Oh, how I wish Santa would do the wrapping all by himself. This is what my neighbor and I have been up to. My room has been turned into wrap central. I wish John could have taken a better picture of the amount of presents we were drowning in. She has three kids and with my two, man I am tired. Here is also the cookie deco from yesterday. Let me be the first to promote egg nog.




Seriously, I am missing my family and friends terribly right now. I am missing Amy and the boys decorating cookies with us and right about now we would be driving to Louisiana to see our family. I miss all of the family get togethers too. As much as we use to wish we didn't have to go to so many places all at once. I have a baby niece that I haven't seen since July and that makes me sad. I am excited however that John got the webcam working and I was able to see my mom this morning. We are doing the best we can here and I am sure there will be some great memories to come from this, so I am okay. Well, to all who reads this Have a Blessed Christmas and when I get off of the egg nog I will post more. Love from Okinawa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love seeing the pictures...that should be me with you...WAAAAAAAHHHH