Monday, December 24, 2007

There Arose Such a Clatter!!!

How many elves does Santa need? Shelly and I almost got it done by ourselves, but we had to call John for backup.

Christmas Eve Dinner with the Atkinsons was awesome. Thanks Jenn, Lance and Landon!!!!
Ok, for all you mom's and dad's out there, you know this is the best part. I am so excited that I can hardly sleep. The kids however are nestled snug in their beds! I Can't Wait!!! Merry Christmas to all! For all of you in the States-we are now going to bed on Christmas Eve as you are waking up. Love you all.




2 comments:

Amy said...

I missed your call on Sunday cuz I had to work...tried to call tonight our xmas eve, but kept getting a weird message (circuts are busy) will try you tomorrow am...hope you guys are having a wonderful xmas morning! we will be headed off to bed soon love you and miss you!!

Amy said...

Where are you??? I'm tagging you again, 7 random things about you..go check mine you'll get it...later love you