Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Getting out



Ever think about going on vacation where you live? That concept sure comes to life when you live in a foreign country. For President's Day we decided to hit the island with the neighbors. Here are some pictures from "GobleFest 08". (John had to name it. He also gave the entire family call signs on the radios we shared with the Goble family.) We just took off driving and stopped when we wanted. Can you just imagine the pirates coming up in this cove?
Next we went to Pineapple Park. It was utopia. They have a winery with FREE SAMPLES of wine and cake and fruit. WOW! I could go back everyday and eat my way through the place. They totally lost me with pickled pineapple and seaweed though.
Tomorrow it is on to check on registering for school and going to a travel agent so that we can come see all of you statebound peeps.
Oh, and we had hamster babies over the weekend. I will put up pics soon.
Good night

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pics...beautiful scenery and gosh Jessica looks so grown up!! I can't wait to see you...I misss you love you...

carolyn said...

Hi Jessica, You and Jessica look so good. It sure is good to see and hear from you. It sounds like you are having a good time. We miss you and look forward to seeing you all when you come home. I love your blog and sdmire your computer skills. You are soooo smart girl!!!! Keep up the good work and will see you soon we hope!!!Love you, Aunt Carolyn

carolyn said...

Hi Stephanie, I can't spell as you can tell. Forgive me, I'M OLD!!! That was admire, not sdmire.

Jana said...

Sounds like a very cool way to spend a day. Great pics.