Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hearts and Flowers Day





Here's the proof! I have actually done something. Ok I can craft, but not work a computer. I guess I am too lazy to fix. So, everyone get ready for your neck exercise and lean slowly to the right. Now, that is the card I made for Jessi's teacher. (It looks boring, but that is ribbon and that sticker is pop dotted up.) And, thanks to Amy's idea, that is the goody container for Jess. I used a coffe mate container! Cute huh? I filled with mini pencils, lipgloss and chocolates.
I hope you are all having a happy hearts and flowers day. I know I am. John gave me the cutest bunch of flowers with gerber daisies and roses and he cooked. Loved that.
Everyone please pray for the town of Jackson, TN. My sister in law and family live there. She and her husband pastor Jackson Christian Center. The tornados caused such devastation. They had minor damage in comparison with only a transformer in their roof. Praise God none of them were even hurt! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad they are ok! those projects turned out really cute..and I'm so glad you're creating again!