Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Hello there. Haven't been on in awhile. We are on lockdown still. Hopefully next week we will be able to leave the base. For those of you that I have not talked to, we got put on lockdown on Feb 20 due to some unfortunate events that service members have done off base. It is very claustriphobic. We are allowed to go from base to base, but that is it.
I have the flu! YUCK! It is going around the clinic like wildfire, so I am not sure if John brought it home to me or what. We sponsored a family and when we picked them up the mom was sick, so maybe there. I have been with her all week being her driver.
Ok, so that is about all that is going on. The kids are good. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this summer. There is a travel agent off base that I can't wait to get to to see about tickets. I have heard that they are much cheaper than ITT.
Thoughts:Buy yourself flowers or grow a cut garden! I promise it is wonderful for the soul.
Love everyone.

1 comment:

Amy said...

hey girlie! I miss you..! putting a box together for you guys..sorry your sickie!