Monday, January 7, 2008

This is Monday's Post

Hello out there. Well, no pictures today, but if there were it would be of me jumping for joy!! The kids went back to school today. Then, there would be one of me stomping my foot because the %$^%# internet keeps going in and out . So, this is the second time I am typing Monday's blog. OK, deep breath.......

Did everyone have as great a holiday as me? I hope so. We had an awesome day. We played and stayed in our jammies and didn't have to eat turkey. I was scared that I would be very sad being away from family and all, but it was a pretty fabulous time. Besides, I didn't have to be the "uncooked roll girl" . (Meaning once I showed up late with the one thing I was assigned to bring to Christmas dinner at my dad's and to top it off they weren't even cooked. So I am forever that girl to them.)

Thank you to all of my Christmas card senders and callers. It is good to be loved and my friends always come through to show me that I am.

1 comment:

Amy said...

glad your back thanks for calling me tonight...miss you!
GO Ohio State!! lol