Monday, January 28, 2008

oh boredom


Ok, this picture has nothing to do with anything, it is just funny. We attended a karate tournament at a local college and this is what it looked like right inside. Everyone takes off shoes!


Well, does it ever seem like one day just runs into the other? I am feeling that a little right now. I guess melancholy is the word. It doesn't help that we were going through family videos tonight. It always makes me a little sad to see the kids then. I miss them at those young ages. Also, the sun hasn't come out here in over a week. Some days it just drizzles all day. With the humidity and the rain it feels like you are going to mildew. I am definately ready for some sun and outdoor activity. I think when the weather clears up we are going to take the kids out to the ocean early in the morning when the tide is low. It causes tidepools and here you can find all of this extremely cool ocean life. I have heard it is so cool so I can't wait.


Something to be excited about is John and I have finished setting my craft room up. We moved some things around in our closet and found some shelves that the neighbors were throwing out and put it together. I am not quite to the point where it is flawless, but I will need to work in there a little to see what I need. I made some cards just to get back in the swing of creating. John said he would have to take pics because he is proud of it. I love him for wanting to give me a space of my own. Whoever reads this- I could use all of the creative storage ideas you have. Thanks


Gotta go spend some time with the hubby. Good night.


I am thankful for:

Girl Scout Cookies (Lemonades)

My free shelves

people in my life willing to put up with me for any length of time!!

3 comments:

Lester R.N. said...

Hey Steph!!!! I am so glad you stopped by my blog! We did have fun this weekend but I missed you! I ask Amy about you all the time. I hope things look up for ya and the sun comes out!!! Yeah for making cards! You would have been proud of me this weekend I created wonderful things with little help from Amy! Yeah!! I'm a grown up scrapper! Hope to hear from you again!!!

Amy said...

hey you...I miss you so much...we got REALLY lucky this year, we had the room next door to the crop room...have you had a chance to go by my blog I posted tons of pictures...? I left you some stuff on todays post...I'm glad you're getting your space together and getting your crafty mojo back..I want to see your space and your cards...I hope to talk to you soon! LOve you!

Amy said...

hey you..I've been trying to call you but the message has changed...are you getting my messages?